Harry P. from Tarzana, CA called the other day to tell us how marvelous the HMK R155 Intensive Cleaner worked on his marble shower that had a significant buildup of Hard Water deposits. He says the R155 “Works like Magic Juice”
Thank you Harry for your comments, and giving us permission to share your story.
We suggested the following treatment:
- Mix a solution of 1-Part R155 to 5-Parts water in a spray bottle.
- Starting at the bottom of the wall, spray the wall in horizontal strokes, climbing up the wall until the entire area is covered very well.
- Allow the solution to activate on the wall for 15-20 minutes (Same process for countertops) It is important that the surface stay wet with the solution. Spray more as needed.
- Scrub area with a medium stiff scrub brush for 5-minutes.
- Rinse very well. (Repeat process if necessary)
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before applying sealer.
It is important that after you perform a Deep Cleaning of All Natural Stone as prescribed above, that you Protect your stone by applying a quality Impregnating Sealer. We suggest using the HMK S234 Impregnating Sealer.
If you have stubborn hard water deposits, or mineral buildup, or are cleaning up grout haze, the R155 Intensive Cleaner is a very effective (non-acid) cleaner safe for all natural stone surfaces.
If you have a stone cleaning issue, please email us a description, with images if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide expert assistance.