The First Step is to NOT Panic!!
Help is on the way for cleaning spills and stains on Marble, Granite, and other Natural Stone
- Mix a solution of Liquid Dish Soap and warm water, much as you would to clean a greasy pot.
- Soak a washcloth in the solution, and lightly wring it out
- Apply the saturated cloth to the stain making sure stain is completely covered.
- Allow to dwell on stain for 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe up excess solution and soak washcloth in the solution.
- Repeat until stain is removed.
- If stain does not diminish, you may need to order a Professional Grade cleaner.
- Go to StoneCareOnline.org and order the R155 Intensive Cleaner.
Once you receive the R155, mix a solution of 1-part R155 to 4-parts warm water. Follow instructions above. Most stains will be removed with multiple applications.
For more detailed information, please email a picture of your stain, indicating what substance spilled on the stone, what date, and what steps you took to remove it.
You can also reach us Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm Mountain Time at 800-380-6881